July 31, 2013

Can I buy Phen375 and pay with paypal?

Cathy:

How do you make the payment by paypal. They only give us the following three choices: discover, visa or mastercard? Thank you for your answer


Roxanne:

Hello Cathy,

I'm sorry but the company Phen 375 takes over the payment by paypal only by credit card or Visa, Master Card and Discover Network.

You can order Phen375 here

If you have any other questions, let me know

Good day and good weekend

Regards

Roxanne :)


Cathy:

I wanted to know how to order and pay with paypal. The site is not very clear. Looks like we can only pay by credit card. thank you


Roxanne:

Hello Cathy,

Unfortunately you can not pay by paypal but simply by the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card and Discover Network.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Good day :)

Roxanne

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. phen375 bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Phen375 Australia Review

    ReplyDelete